- BACK TO BACK LESSONS -

Our back to back lessons are great for siblings or friends that want to take lessons back to back (ex: Billy has a private 45 minute after Sophia's 45 minute lesson). Back to back students benefit from personalized 1 on 1 instruction and qualify for our family discount of 10% off each lesson!

We've made it as easy as possible to become an official ROCKHOME student. Please follow the 3 simple steps below to get rockin today!

STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON PACKAGE

- Billed on a monthly basis

- 4 lessons per month/billed for 5 lessons on 5 week months

- No discounted rate unlike Quarterly/Sem/Annual

- Billed on a quarterly basis

- 12 lessons per quarter (12 weeks)

- Save 5% on entire package

- Most popular package!

- Billed on a semester basis

- 24 lessons per semester (24 weeks)

- Save 10% on entire package

- Billed on an annual basis

- 48 lessons per year (48 weeks)

- Save 15% on entire package

- Best value!

In a years worth of lessons, my son has progressed to a level where he is now wanting to perform on a regular basis. My son now gives me the wow-factor! RockHome has completely transformed him into a confident teenager. I plan on renewing our Annual Plan until he graduates high school.
— Heidi H.

STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON DURATION

- For ages 7 and under

- No savings unlike 45/60 min lessons

45min.jpg

- For ages 7-10

- Save 5% compared to 30 min lessons

- Most popular!

- For ages 10 and up

- Save 14% compared to 30 min lessons

- Best value!

FAQ:

Q: How do I know what lesson package is right for me?

A: We generally recommend 30 minute lessons for ages 7 and under, 45 minutes for ages 7-10, and 60 minutes for ages 10 and up! If you are still unsure, 45 minutes is our most popular and recommended lesson time.

Q: How long do you recommend my child take lessons for?

A: For optimal results, we recommend taking lessons for at least one year. This generally gives us enough time to teach your child the fundamentals of music as well as develop a solid repertoire of songs. More importantly, it allows enough time for your child to really reap the many benefits that music lessons has to offer such as: increased discipline, confidence, teamwork, and other key life skills that are beneficial to children. A majority of our students end up taking lessons past the year mark and many until they graduate high school!

Q: Can I upgrade or downgrade to a different lesson duration and package later on?

A: Yes, after your current lesson package is complete. Ex: If you purchase a Quarterly package for 45 minute lessons and want to upgrade to a 60 min Semester package, you can do so after your current Quarterly expires.

Q: How does your billing work?

A: Our billing is automatic and runs on the 1st of each month for the lessons that month. Quarterly/Semester/Annual plans run on the 1st of whatever month your last lesson falls on. Ex: If you purchased a Semester package (24 lessons) on January 1st, your Semester renewal would take place on June 1st assuming your last (24th) lesson falls in June. Monthly packages are pro-rated for the remainder of the first month then run on the 1st of each month thereafter.

Q: Do I have to use my lessons within a certain time frame?

A: Absolutely not. We do however strongly recommend lessons at least once a week to maintain lesson effectiveness and consistency.

Q: Are you flexible on makeups and cancellations?

A: Absolutely! Ex: If you missed a lesson in January and weren't able to make it up that month, we will simply credit you one lesson in February etc.

Q: Can I cancel anytime?

A: Yes, however we cannot refund you for lessons that have already been paid for. We can however set you up with a new instructor if for any reason you wanted to switch teachers during your lesson package.

STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR ORDER

Please submit your order by filling out the form below. All pricing is visible under the lesson package dropdown.

Student Name *
Student Name
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Prices reflect 10% family discount and account for two lessons (ex: one lesson for Billy plus one lesson for Sophia).

* By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our terms of service and authorizing us to run payment today/moving forward as long as you're a current student with your card on file. Need to change your card information? No problem! Simply login to your account here.

** A one time registration fee of $15 per student will apply to your total (please note that this is a one time only charge and only applies to new students).

Have further questions? Please email us at info@rockhomelessons.com