contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

           

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Back To Back

- BACK TO BACK LESSONS -

Our back to back lessons are great for siblings or friends that want to take lessons back to back (ex: Billy has a private 45 minute after Sophia's 45 minute lesson). Back to back students benefit from personalized 1 on 1 instruction and qualify for our family discount of 10% off each lesson!

We've made it as easy as possible to become an official ROCKHOME student. Please follow the 3 simple steps below to get rockin today!

STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON PACKAGE

- Billed on a monthly basis

- 4 lessons per month/billed for 5 lessons on 5 week months

- No discounted rate unlike Quarterly/Sem/Annual

- Billed on a quarterly basis

- 12 lessons per quarter (12 weeks)

- Save 5% on entire package

- Most popular package!

- Billed on a semester basis

- 24 lessons per semester (24 weeks)

- Save 10% on entire package

- Billed on an annual basis

- 48 lessons per year (48 weeks)

- Save 15% on entire package

- Best value!

In a years worth of lessons, my son has progressed to a level where he is now wanting to perform on a regular basis. My son now gives me the wow-factor! RockHome has completely transformed him into a confident teenager. I plan on renewing our Annual Plan until he graduates high school.
— Heidi H.

STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON DURATION

- For ages 7 and under

- No savings unlike 45/60 min lessons

45min.jpg

- For ages 7-10

- Save 5% compared to 30 min lessons

- Most popular!

- For ages 10 and up

- Save 14% compared to 30 min lessons

- Best value!

Add our signature tee's to your order (Optional)

FAV MUSICIAN ADULT TEE

ROCKSTAR KID'S TEE

STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR ORDER

Please submit your order by filling out the form below. All pricing is visible under the lesson package dropdown.

Student Name *
Student Name
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Prices reflect 10% family discount and account for two lessons (ex: one lesson for Billy plus one lesson for Sophia).
Would you like to add any of the following RockHome products to your order? *
Please checkmark any items you would like to add. Prices include shipping.
T-Shirt Size(s)
Please checkmark your t-shirt size(s).

* By clicking submit, you are authorizing us to run payment with your card on file. Need to change your card information? No problem! Simply login to your account here.

** Monthly packages will be pro-rated for the remainder of the month and will run on the 1st of each month thereafter.

*** A one time registration fee of $15 per student will apply to your total (please note that this is a one time only charge and only applies to new students).