- BACK TO BACK LESSONS -

Our back to back lessons are great for siblings or friends that want to take lessons back to back (ex: Billy has a private 45 minute after Sophia's 45 minute lesson). Back to back students benefit from personalized 1 on 1 instruction and qualify for our family discount of 10% off each lesson!

We've made it as easy as possible to become an official ROCKHOME student. Please follow the 3 simple steps below to get rockin today!

STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON PACKAGE

- Billed on a monthly basis

- 4 lessons per month/billed for 5 lessons on 5 week months

- No discounted rate unlike Quarterly/Sem/Annual

- Billed on a quarterly basis

- 12 lessons per quarter (12 weeks)

- Save 5% on entire package

- Most popular package!

- Billed on a semester basis

- 24 lessons per semester (24 weeks)

- Save 10% on entire package

- Billed on an annual basis

- 48 lessons per year (48 weeks)

- Save 15% on entire package

- Best value!

In a years worth of lessons, my son has progressed to a level where he is now wanting to perform on a regular basis. My son now gives me the wow-factor! RockHome has completely transformed him into a confident teenager. I plan on renewing our Annual Plan until he graduates high school.
— Heidi H.

STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON DURATION

- For ages 7 and under

- No savings unlike 45/60 min lessons

45min.jpg

- For ages 7-10

- Save 5% compared to 30 min lessons

- Most popular!

- For ages 10 and up

- Save 14% compared to 30 min lessons

- Best value!

Add our signature tee's to your order (Optional)

FAV MUSICIAN ADULT TEE

ROCKSTAR KID'S TEE

STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR ORDER

Please submit your order by filling out the form below. All pricing is visible under the lesson package dropdown.

Student Name *
Student Name
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Prices reflect 10% family discount and account for two lessons (ex: one lesson for Billy plus one lesson for Sophia).
Would you like to add any of the following RockHome products to your order? *
Please checkmark any items you would like to add. Prices include shipping.
T-Shirt Size(s)
Please checkmark your t-shirt size(s).

* By clicking submit, you are authorizing us to run payment with your card on file. Need to change your card information? No problem! Simply login to your account here.

** Monthly packages will be pro-rated for the remainder of the month and will run on the 1st of each month thereafter.

*** A one time registration fee of $15 per student will apply to your total (please note that this is a one time only charge and only applies to new students).