Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.11.42 AM.png

Before selecting your Lesson Package, please add a valid payment method to your account by logging into your student account below. Once you login, click the "Payment Methods" tab to your right to add any debit or credit card. Please note that we cannot secure your lesson time slot until payment is collected.

Login And Add Payment Here -

*If viewing on mobile, please tap on the "Your Stuff" tab at the top upon login to access your dashboard features.

Once you update your payment method, you may submit your Lesson Package below to get enrolled.

Our private 1 on 1 lesson is our most popular lesson package to date and offers highly personalized lessons that cater to the students specific goals and needs. Due to the focus and personal attention given in our 1 on 1 lessons, we’ve found that students progress at the fastest rate with individual lessons.

Forget about driving, sitting in traffic, and waiting for your kids lesson to be done. Instead, let us come to you! We charge around the same price as most physical music schools and save parents on average of 75-90 minutes a week. That's the RockHome way!

Drive in traffic all the way to a music store/school, wait 30-60 minutes for your kids lesson to be done, drive all the way back home in traffic again!

RockHome makes it super convenient for me as a parent. I am very impressed with the RockHome program.
— Cecile G.

We've made it as easy as possible to become an official ROCKHOME student. Please follow the 3 simple steps below to get rockin today!

- Billed on a monthly basis

- 4 lessons per month/billed for 5 lessons on 5 week months

- No discounted rate unlike Quarterly/Sem/Annual

- Billed on a quarterly basis

- 12 lessons per quarter (12 weeks)

- Save 5% on entire package

- Most popular package!

- Billed on a semester basis

- 24 lessons per semester (24 weeks)

- Save 10% on entire package

- Billed on an annual basis

- 48 lessons per year (48 weeks)

- Save 15% on entire package

- Best value!

In a years worth of lessons, my son has progressed to a level where he is now wanting to perform on a regular basis. My son now gives me the wow-factor! RockHome has completely transformed him into a confident teenager. I plan on renewing our Annual Plan until he graduates high school.
— Heidi H.

- For ages 7 and under

- No savings unlike 45/60 min lessons

- For ages 7-10

- Save 5% compared to 30 min lessons

- Most popular!

- For ages 10 and up

- Save 14% compared to 30 min lessons

- Best value!

Q: How do I know what lesson package is right for me?

A: We generally recommend 30 minute lessons for ages 7 and under, 45 minutes for ages 7-10, and 60 minutes for ages 10 and up! If you are still unsure, 45 minutes is our most popular and recommended lesson time.

Q: How long do you recommend my child take lessons for?

A: For optimal results, we recommend taking lessons for at least one year. This generally gives us enough time to teach your child the fundamentals of music as well as develop a solid repertoire of songs. More importantly, it allows enough time for your child to really reap the many benefits that music lessons has to offer such as: increased discipline, confidence, teamwork, and other key life skills that are beneficial to children. A majority of our students end up taking lessons past the year mark and many until they graduate high school!

Q: Can I upgrade or downgrade to a different lesson duration and package later on?

A: Yes, after your current lesson package is complete. Ex: If you purchase a Quarterly package for 45 minute lessons and want to upgrade to a 60 min Semester package, you can do so after your current Quarterly expires.

Q: How does your billing work?

A: Our billing is automatic and runs on the 1st of each month for the lessons that month. Quarterly/Semester/Annual plans run on the 1st of whatever month your last lesson falls on. Ex: If you purchased a Semester package (24 lessons) on January 1st, your Semester renewal would take place on June 1st assuming your last (24th) lesson falls in June. Monthly packages are pro-rated for the remainder of the first month then run on the 1st of each month thereafter.

Q: Do I have to use my lessons within a certain time frame?

A: Absolutely not. We do however strongly recommend lessons at least once a week to maintain lesson effectiveness and consistency.

Q: Are you flexible on makeups and cancellations?

A: Absolutely! Ex: If you missed a lesson in January and weren't able to make it up that month, we will simply credit you one lesson in February etc.

Q: Can I cancel anytime?

A: Yes, however we cannot refund you for lessons that have already been paid for. We can however set you up with a new instructor if for any reason you wanted to switch teachers during your lesson package.

Please submit your order by filling out the form below. All pricing is visible under the lesson package dropdown.

Student Name *
Student Name
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Guardian Name (If Applicable)
Pricing is listed here. If viewing on mobile, turn phone horizontally to see full text/pricing.

* By clicking submit, you are authorizing us to run payment today/moving forward as long as you're a current student with your card on file. Need to change your card information? No problem! Simply login to your account here.

** A one time registration fee of $15 per student will apply to your total (please note that this is a one time only charge and only applies to new students).

Have further questions? Shoot us an email to